(HealthDay News) -- Regular exercise benefits the body and mind in countless ways, experts say.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Council on Exercise advises that regular workouts increase the likelihood of:
- Being at a healthy body weight.
- Managing swelling and pain caused by arthritis.
- Keeping lean muscle mass, which typically is reduced as you get older.
- Having more self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Maintaining independence.
- Feeling better.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.