(HealthDay News) -- The longer days of summer make it a great time for your children. But parents should take steps to help keep them safe.
Latest Healthy Kids News
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Protect your kids when they're near water. Make sure kids know how to swim, and adults know CPR.
- Protect children from heat-related illness. Don't let children overheat, encourage drinking lots of water and protect against sunburn.
- Use insect repellent on children any time they play outdoors.
- Make sure playground equipment is safe before kids use it.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
- Surgery Second Opinion
- Caregivers: Don't Forget Your Needs
- Drug Abuse Recovery
- Dupuytren’s Treatment