Latest Prevention & Wellness News
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends:
- Regularly inspect your skin, evaluating all of your moles. Look for any changes or unusual looking moles.
- See your dermatologist if any of your moles bleed, itch or change.
- Don't lie in the sun or use a tanning bed.
- Use sunscreen whenever outdoors to help prevent sunburn.
- See a dermatologist if you have 100 or more moles, or a significant portion of your body is covered with darker patches.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.