Latest Arthritis News
Here are suggested coping techniques, courtesy of the University of California San Francisco Medical Center:
- Seek treatment early to help prevent additional damage and disability.
- Give your hip a rest as much as possible.
- Practice a regular physical therapy regimen. Opt for exercises that are easy on the hips, such as swimming or water aerobics.
- Take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to manage pain.
- Get plenty of sleep every night.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.