Latest Pregnancy News
The American Dental Association suggests:
- Brush and floss teeth regularly, and rinse each night with a fluoride mouth wash. See your dentist for checkups, and tell him or her that you're pregnant.
- Look for any changes in your mouth. Ask your dentist if you need more frequent cleanings.
- Get plenty of calcium, protein, phosphorous and vitamins A, C and D to help baby develop strong teeth.
- Rinse with a teaspoon of baking soda diluted in water if you're vomiting frequently. This will help get rid of acid on your teeth.
- Keep caring for your teeth and baby's after delivery.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors