Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- Traveling for work or pleasure shouldn't involve sleepless nights.
While on the road, the National Sleep Foundation suggests you pack:
- A non-backlit E-reader to help you read, relax and wind down.
- An eye mask to help block out light.
- A comfortable pair of earplugs. Or use a pair of noise-canceling headphones.
- A C-shaped neck pillow made of memory foam to support your head and neck.
- A travel-sized white noise machine.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.