(HealthDay News) -- When blood circulation to your feet is poor, your feet may be at real risk of damage.
Latest Heart News
The American Podiatric Medical Association says symptoms of poor circulation may include:
- Cramps in your feet and legs, especially during exercise.
- Foot wounds that take a long time to heal.
- Unusual color of the feet.
- Odd temperature of the feet.
- Hair loss on the legs and feet.
- Swelling of the legs and feet.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.