(HealthDay News) -- Training for an athletic event can push your body to its limits, so it's important to know when to back off.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Council on Exercise mentions these warning signs that you're overdoing it:
- It's very difficult to get through your entire routine.
- You're always in pain, sore, sluggish or fatigued.
- You're having strong cravings for certain foods or binge eating.
- You're noticing changes in your emotional health, including feeling irritable, depressed or moody.
- You're not seeing the results you expect.
- You're frequently hurt.
- You're choosing exercise over other important things, such as social events or sleep.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.