Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- Training for an athletic event can push your body to its limits, so it's important to know when to back off.
The American Council on Exercise mentions these warning signs that you're overdoing it:
- It's very difficult to get through your entire routine.
- You're always in pain, sore, sluggish or fatigued.
- You're having strong cravings for certain foods or binge eating.
- You're noticing changes in your emotional health, including feeling irritable, depressed or moody.
- You're not seeing the results you expect.
- You're frequently hurt.
- You're choosing exercise over other important things, such as social events or sleep.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.