Latest Allergies News
Consider these questions, courtesy of the Food Allergy Research and Education website:
- How have you handled accidental exposure and allergic reactions in the past?
- How tough would it be on all other family members if the food were not allowed at home?
- What ages are children living at home, and how many are there?
- Will banning the food affect the quality of life?
- How will you teach the allergic child to avoid the problem food outside the home if it's banned at home?
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.