(HealthDay News) -- There's so much to do your new baby arrives that a checklist can help lessen anxiety and help you prepare.
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
From emergency contacts to packing, here are checklist suggestions, courtesy of the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- All contact information for the hospital and the medical professional who will deliver your baby.
- Details about getting to the hospital, including directions and the proper entrance.
- Essential phone numbers, including an ambulance service and the numbers of anyone you want in the delivery room.
- Your bag for the hospital, which should include clothing, toiletries and loved ones' contact information.
- A properly installed car safety seat for your new baby.
- Care arrangements for your other children.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.