Latest Allergies News
- Running a humidifier may promote mold and dust growth.
- Dust mites, a common cause of allergies, thrive in humid environments.
- Maintain a humidity level of between 30 percent and 40 percent to reduce dust mites.
- Regularly change and clean the filter in your humidifier to prevent mold growth. Also regularly clean the humidifier itself.
- Use demineralized or distilled water in your humidifier, which will help lessen bacteria and dust.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.