Latest Cold and Flu News
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers these preventive tips:
- Using warm water and soap, wash your hands frequently throughout the day. Wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your mouth, nose, eyes or face with hands that have not just been washed.
- Do not share eating utensils or cups with someone who is sick. Avoid kissing or other close contact.
- When you cough or sneeze, use a tissue to cover your mouth or nose. Throw tissue away after use.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Disinfect frequently touched items, such as doorknobs and toys.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors