Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- Vitamin C has a history of being touted for its immune system-boosting properties. Besides citrus fruits, the vitamin also is found in tomatoes, strawberries, potatoes, red and green bell peppers, kiwi, Brussels sprouts and broccoli
- Helps grow and repair bodily tissues.
- Promotes healthy bones, teeth, skin and cartilage.
- May help protect against some types of cancer and heart disease.
- May help reduce cartilage loss associated with osteoarthritis.
- May help reduce the duration of cold symptoms.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.