Latest Alzheimer's News
- Sudoku, Crosswords Make Your Brain Years Younger
- Exercise, Healthy Eating Can Reduce Dementia Risk
- 'Robopets' Bring Companionship to Nursing Homes
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer, Dementia Risk
- Alzheimer's Spread Like an Infection Through Brain
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
- Make sure you're well informed about the disease. Read up about typical behavioral challenges, such as depression, agitation and wandering.
- Provide a stable, calm environment for the loved one.
- Help the loved one express emotions.
- Make sure the loved one adheres to a regular sleep schedule.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.