(HealthDay News) -- There are plenty of ways to burn calories and get active, even indoors when winter keeps you from exercising outside.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Heart Association suggests:
- Do lunges around your living room.
- Do several sets of crunches and pushups, even while watching a movie.
- Use the stairs. Climb up and down, and take two at a time.
- Watch a workout DVD, and check the web for streaming exercise videos.
- Start a family game of active charades.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
- Surgery Second Opinion
- Caregivers: Don't Forget Your Needs
- Drug Abuse Recovery
- Dupuytren’s Treatment