Latest Mental Health News
The Cleveland Clinic suggests you speak with your doctor if you:
- Notice a significant decline in your performance at school or work.
- Have significant anxiety or feel withdrawn and moody.
- Find you can't deal with your stress in healthy ways, or start abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Worry irrationally, or can't handle daily responsibilities.
- Begin eating erratically or worrying about weight.
- Have body aches and pains, or major changes in your eating and sleeping habits.
- Deliberately hurt yourself or others, or have thoughts of suicide.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.