Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Brightly colored packets of liquid laundry detergent are attractive to young children, who may put them in their mouths and ingest the harmful contents.
The Safe Kids Worldwide website suggests:
- If you use these packets, make sure they are stored where a child can't reach them.
- Store the packets in the original container, and make sure it is tightly closed.
- If you find that a child may have swallowed a packet, immediately call the nearest poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.