Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- If you can't sleep, a few bad habits could be the issue.
The National Sleep Foundation mentions these sleep-stealing practices:
- Having caffeine within six hours of bed.
- Drinking alcohol before bed, which makes your sleep lighter.
- Having a large meal or snack just before bed.
- Getting insufficient exercise. Keeping fit boosts energy and generally helps you fall asleep faster and more soundly.
- Having a TV, smartphone or computer in the bedroom.
- Sleeping in late during weekends.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.