(HealthDay News) -- If your back aches at work, you may need to adjust your chair or the way you sit.
Latest Chronic Pain News
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons advises:
- Sit with your back in a slightly arched position that feels natural.
- Choose a chair that supports your lower back.
- Make sure your head and shoulders are straight and supported.
- Adjust your work surface to avoid having to lean to reach it.
- Take an hourly break to stand up, walk around and stretch your back.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.