- Pollen from ragweed and trees tends to ramp up when the nights are cool and days warm. The morning hours tend to be highest for pollen counts.
- High humidity and high temperatures can promote rapid growth of mold.
- While rain can help wash away pollen, counts can soar when the rain ends.
- Days without wind are best for those with allergies.
- It's just about impossible to escape seasonal allergens simply by moving to a new location. Allergens lurk just about everywhere.
Latest Allergies News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.