Latest Oral Health News
The American Dental Association advises:
- Use a mouthwash, spray or over-the-counter oral moisturizer.
- Suck on a sugar-free lozenge or chew sugar-free gum.
- Talk to your doctor about adjusting your medication if that's what's causing dry mouth.
- Drink water frequently throughout the day.
- Run a humidifier at home.
- Restrict foods and beverages that can irritate a dry mouth, such as fruit juices high in acid, coffee, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.