Latest Thyroid News
The University of Maryland Medical Center says symptoms of hypothyroidism include:
- Feeling tired.
- Being sensitive to cold.
- Developing a hoarse voice and slowed speech.
- Having a slower pulse.
- Developing hair that is thicker, scaly, dry and more coarse.
- Feeling numbness in the hands and fingers.
- Having constipation, weight gain, problems with menstruation or headaches.
- Feeling confused or depressed.
- Showing signs of dementia.
- Showing delays among children in growth, teething or mental development.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.