(HealthDay News) -- Regular exercise helps keep children fit and healthy, and is a great way to use their boundless energy.
Latest Healthy Kids News
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests:
- Offer your child a variety of playtime equipment to help keep the youngster moving.
- Let the child decide what he or she enjoys doing during playtime.
- Plan family activities that promote exercise, such as bike riding, playing catch or kicking a soccer ball.
- Be a good role model by getting plenty of exercise yourself.
- Always supervise your child while the youngster plays outdoors.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.