Latest Hearing News
The American Academy of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery says potential triggers include:
- Spending time in a moist environment, such as swimming, bathing or showering.
- Exposure to bacteria, as may be found in hot tubs or polluted water.
- Buildup of hairspray or hair dye inside the ear.
- Injuring skin inside the ear canal.
- Development of conditions inside the ear canal, including eczema or seborrhea.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.