(HealthDay News) -- Varying your exercise routine can be just what you need to get out of your workout rut.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Council on Exercise suggests how to vary your strength-training program:
- Change the number of reps you do in each set, or the number of sets per exercise.
- Vary the amount of resistance.
- Vary rest sessions between workouts, reps or sets.
- Vary the type or order of exercises.
- Adjust how fast you exercise.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.