Latest Healthy Kids News
The National Association of School Psychologists advises:
- Teach children coping and problem-solving skills. Give children the chance to learn from mistakes, but make sure to set clear expectations.
- Foster healthy, supportive relationships with family members, friends and classmates.
- Discipline your child in positive, consistent ways. Make sure your child always feels safe.
- Teach your child how to express emotions in healthy ways.
- Provide good nutrition and plenty of exercise. And don't forget time for fun, relaxation and recreation.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.