Latest Lungs News
The American Lung Association advises:
- Be aware of the air quality and pollution levels each day in your area.
- Exercise indoors when air quality is poor, and restrict outdoor playtime for children.
- Cut down on driving by carpooling, biking or walking to work.
- Avoid burning wood or trash, and use battery-powered or electric lawn machinery instead of gas-powered devices.
- Keep indoor air quality healthier by prohibiting smoking at home.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.