(HealthDay News) -- Keeping yourself healthier has benefits that extend to the entire family.
The American Council on Exercise recommends:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet, drink plenty of water and find time to exercise regularly.
- Take some time for yourself each day.
- Schedule regular date nights to reconnect with your partner. Make time to visit with friends and enjoy time outside of being a mom.
- Make sure you laugh every day!
- Treat yourself to a massage to help release hormones that boost mood.
- Keep a daily journal that includes things you are thankful for.
Latest Women's Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.