(HealthDay News) -- Preventive care can help diagnose potential health problems early, protecting you as you age.
The American Academy of Family Physicians recommends:
- Getting regular vaccinations for flu and pneumonia.
- If you're a woman, getting breast cancer screening every two years, or as frequently as your doctor recommends.
- Regular colorectal cancer screening.
- Regular screening for diabetes.
- Regular testing of blood cholesterol.
- Regular screening for osteoporosis.
Latest Senior Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.