Latest Prevention & Wellness News
The U.S. Forest Service recommends:
- Never attempt to feed any wildlife.
- Any animal can be dangerous, so don't go near any critters. Change your route to give them a wide buffer. Never block an animal from leaving the area.
- If you want to photograph wildlife, do so only from observation areas.
- Use a telephoto lens or binoculars to help you see without getting too close.
- If an animal approaches you, slowly move away to a safe distance.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.