Latest Allergies News
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests:
- When pollen season is in high gear (particularly when weather is dry and windy), close the windows.
- Make sure your home is dry and clean to minimize mold and dust mites.
- Don't bring plants or pets into your home.
- Avoid exposure to things that trigger your child's allergies.
- Don't let anyone smoke near your child.
- Talk to your child's pediatrician about allergy medication.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.