Latest Healthy Kids News
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation mentions these signs that child may have hearing loss:
- Turns up the volume on the television too loud.
- Doesn't respond appropriately when asked questions, or doesn't respond when you call his or her name.
- Has learning problems in school.
- Has a speech delay or other language difficulty.
- Watches others to mimic what they are doing.
- Describes pain in the head or in the ears.
- Has a difficult time understanding others or seems to speak differently than other children his or her age.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.