Latest High Blood Pressure News
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute explains these risk factors for low blood pressure:
- Taking a diuretic medication, which causes the body to pass more urine.
- Taking a high blood pressure medication.
- Having a heart condition.
- Having a central nervous system disorder, such as Parkinson's disease.
- Being unable to move around for long periods, or spending long periods in a heated environment.
- Being pregnant.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.