Latest Allergies News
- When mold counts are high, stay indoors.
- Don't rake leaves.
- Keep your distance from fields with uncut grass.
- After you've been outside, immediately shower to wash away mold spores.
- Promptly fix any water leaks to prevent mold growth. If you have mold, clean with a vinegar solution.
- Keep the humidity in your home below 60 percent.
- If your basement has carpeting, remove it in favor of a surface that doesn't retain moisture.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.