Latest Asthma News
The American Lung Association says asthma can be brought on by:
- Respiratory infections such as the flu or common cold.
- Foods to which you're allergic, commonly shellfish or peanuts.
- Medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Allergens, such as smoke, dust mites, mold or animal dander.
- Pollen, air pollution or significant changes in weather and temperature.
- Stress, laughing, crying, yelling, or feeling afraid or angry.
- Irritants from strong odors, such as from cleaning supplies, air fresheners or perfumes.
- Exercise, such as from climbing stairs, playing sports or swimming.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLE