(HealthDay News) -- Deciding to pursue healthy habits isn't so tough, but sticking with them can be.
The Weight-loss Information Network suggests:
- In a journal, write down your goals and the progress you've made.
- Think about obstacles to healthier habits, and come up with a plan to get around them.
- Find a loved one to help you when you need encouragement or support.
- Treat yourself to frequent rewards. After exercise, start with something you enjoy, such as a fruit smoothie, chatting with a friend or taking a relaxing shower.
- Rewards shouldn't counter your goals, such as eating an unhealthy food or skipping exercise.
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.