Latest Heart News
The American Council on Exercise suggests how to reduce your risk:
- If your flight is three hours or longer, take a walk through the cabin at least every 30 minutes when it's safe to do so.
- When sitting down, stretch your legs as much as possible.
- Make sure clothing fits loosely and comfortably.
- If you nap, don't sleep for longer than 30 minutes.
- Ask for water instead of caffeine or alcohol.
- If you have a layover, take a brisk walk through the airport.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.