Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) -- Whether you gain weight depends on more than just the foods you eat, and how often.
The Weight-loss Information Network says other factors that can influence weight gain include:
- Having family members who are obese.
- Whether you drive more than you walk.
- Whether you dine out more than you cook at home.
- Getting insufficient sleep.
- Taking certain medications that can increase hunger or affect how well you burn calories.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.