(HealthDay News) -- Back pain can hinder your projects at work, but you can take a few steps to help minimize the problem.
Latest Chronic Pain News
The American Council on Exercise offers this advice:
- Take frequent walking and stretch breaks, and avoid sitting for long periods.
- Place a pillow, towel or seat support behind your lower back.
- Practice good posture while sitting at your desk.
- Adjust your desk so your computer is within easy reach.
- Get regular exercise, eat healthy and don't smoke.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter