Latest Cold and Flu News
The American Academy of Family Physicians mentions these warning signs that you should see a doctor:
- A persistent fever of higher than 102 degrees Fahrenheit that causes body aches and fatigue.
- Symptoms that persist for longer than 10 days, or symptoms that worsen instead of improve.
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or pressure or pain in the chest.
- Confusion, disorientation or fainting.
- Vomiting persistently.
- Significant sinus pain affecting the forehead or face.
- Swelling of glands in the neck or jaw.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.