Latest Pregnancy News
The Humane Society of the United States offers these suggestions:
- Ask a partner, friend or family member to clean the litter box while you are pregnant. If you must clean the box yourself, wear gloves and then thoroughly wash hands.
- Make sure the litter box is cleaned daily, and keep your cat indoors.
- The parasite can be transmitted in other ways. Make sure all uncooked produce is thoroughly washed, and never eat undercooked meat.
- Carefully wash any cutting boards and utensils that may have been in contact with raw meat.
- When gardening, wear gloves and thoroughly wash hands when you're finished.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.