Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Young trick-or-treaters typically are overloaded with candy, but you don't have to jump on the candy bandwagon.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests these healthier Halloween options:
- Vitamin C-packed, 100 percent-fruit fruit chews.
- Trans fat-free animal crackers or some sugar-free gum.
- Small juice boxes with 100 percent fruit juice.
- Small cups of low-fat pudding.
- Halloween stickers, temporary tattoos, pencils or other non-food goodies.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.