Latest Oral Health News
The Mouthhealthy.org website offers these suggestions:
- Avoid sugary drinks in favor of fluoridated water.
- Choose protein- and calcium-rich dairy foods and drinks.
- Opt for lean proteins such as eggs, fish, poultry and meat. These phosphorous-rich foods help strengthen tooth enamel.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Their high fiber and water content help clean your teeth and promote saliva production.
- Snack on nuts, which help build stronger teeth.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.