Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
- Plenty of plain water is recommended.
- Drink three glasses per day of low-fat or fat-free milk for protein and calcium.
- If you like juice, don't drink more than 6 ounces per day, making sure it's 100 percent fruit juice.
- Avoid highly caffeinated energy drinks, and never mix them with alcohol.
- Choose the smallest drink serving, and always read the nutrition label.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLE