(HealthDay News) -- Living a healthy lifestyle is one of the best things you can do to stay healthier as you age.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to promote healthy aging:
- Don't smoke, and stick to a limit of one alcoholic drink per 24 hours.
- Get regular exercise, including aerobic, balance and strength-training activities.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- See your doctor regularly.
- If possible, avoid medications that may make you feel confused.
Latest Senior Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.