Latest Healthy Kids News
- How long your child sleeps at night, as well as where your child usually sleeps.
- What things your child needs to fall asleep, such as a blanket or stuffed animal.
- How long it takes your child to fall asleep, and how often the child wakes at night.
- The methods you use to comfort your child.
- What time your child naps, and how long each nap lasts.
- Anything that may be stressing your child, including any changes in the home.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Children's Health & Parenting Newsletter