(HealthDay News) -- While having a baby provides many wonderful experiences, it also adds stress to a relationship.
Latest Healthy Kids News
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how to keep your relationship strong once baby joins the family:
- Find time to spend together, as well as individual alone time for each of you.
- Schedule date nights at least every other week, if possible.
- Take time to talk to each other about everything you're feeling, both the good and the bad.
- Disagreements are to be expected, but make sure you handle them respectfully and fairly.
- Listen to each other, and make up after disagreements.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.