Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Binge eating disorder is characterized by regularly overeating and feeling that you have lost control of your eating habits.
The Weight-loss Information Network mentions these warning signs of binge eating disorder:
- Eating a significant amount of food in a short period, such as two hours.
- Feeling you can't stop yourself from eating too much.
- Eating food unusually quickly.
- Eating until you feel uncomfortably full.
- Eating big portions even when not hungry.
- Eating alone, or feeling depressed, guilty or disgusted after eating too much.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.