(HealthDay News) -- Poor foot circulation can occur as a result of health conditions including hardening of the arteries or diabetes. It can indicate a serious medical problem, so it shouldn't be ignored.
Latest Heart News
The American Podiatric Medical Association mentions these possible warning signs of poor foot circulation:
- Cramps of the feet or legs, especially while exercising.
- Poor or slow healing of sores.
- Unusual color of the legs or feet.
- Unusual foot or leg temperature.
- Hair loss of the legs or feet.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.