Latest Prevention & Wellness News
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Protection offers these swimming safety guidelines:
- Ensure that everyone around the water knows how to swim.
- Equip swimmers with life jackets, if needed.
- Stay close and pay constant attention to swimmers.
- If you're supervising swimmers, know how to perform CPR.
- Make sure there's a fence or barrier that keeps people away from the pool when it's not in use.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors